Stream Companies is looking for a Paid Search (PPC) consultant who aspires to work in a full service integrated marketing agency setting and has a passion for online marketing.
You will be working with top-tier clients helping them meet their online marketing goals.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional project management skills, and have the ability to work well under pressure.
You’ll work with multiple clients as the direct point of contact, giving personalized service Stream Companies is known for.
You must be a student of online marketing and be able to translate changes in the paid search arena to clients, our team, and your manager.
Stream Companies is a growing full service integrated advertising agency offering a wide array of design, development, and marketing services aimed at establishing a highly effective online and offline presence for our clients.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage multiple PPC accounts across search engines
- Develop ALL aspects of PPC campaigns from ground up
- Develop continual proactive, strategic optimizations and tests to help grow clients’ bottom line
- Provide guidance and strategy for Landing Page development
- Provide guidance and training to support team and overall PPC team
- Provide direction and guidance to clients on tracking and analytics
- Continual in-depth account analysis via Engine reports, Analytics, competitive tools, etc. that lead to actionable, strategic account optimizations and tests
- Develop presentations to present to clients communication the PPC strategies, results and industry changes
- Continual knowledge development (research) of market and industry trends and share this information with the Stream digital team and clients.
- Contribute to Stream’s advertising blog and industry forums on a regular basis
- Obsess about results. We expect you to stay on top of the impact of your work and your client goals and proactively communicate with clients on project impact. You should also be able to identify areas of improvement and communicate that to the team.
- Minimum of 1 year experience managing Paid Search Campaigns across various platforms like AdWords, adCenter, Facebook, LinkedIn,etc.
- Proof of advanced knowledge of Paid Search — blogs, articles, case studies, speaking engagements etc.
- Strong ability to analyze data from search engines, analytics packages, internal data and make actionable decisions and recommendations
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and public speaking/presentation skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Enthusiasm about Paid Search and the internal drive to continuously learn in order to keep up with the latest trends
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task with solid time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, open, entrepreneurial environment
- Up-to-date on latest web trends and passion for online marketing
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, self motivated
- An eye for detail and a dedication to quality
- Approaches problem solving proactively and in a professional manner
- Solid web copy writing skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and follow-through
- Health, Dental,Vision & Vacation Benefits Package
- Extremely fun and creative work environment at a rapidly growing company
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work schedule
- Retirement Plan
- Company-sponsored events
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems or Statistics
Job Submission Requirements:
- Twitter, Blog, Facebook & other marketing URLs
- Sample marketing works (If Available)